We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Patagonia Stormfront 20L Sling Backpack and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 35
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Keeps the contents inside protected from precipitation.
- The inside pocket is functional and is a good size for securing items.
- Comfortable and a good size for functional use while fishing.
- Ample pockets to keep your gear organized and dry.
- Keeps your gear dry even when submerged in water.
- Provides a storage option to hold all of your gear in one place that is convenient to get to.
- 100% waterproof to ensure your gear remains dry inside of the bag.
- The exterior material is not only waterproof but is abrasion-resistant, creating a heavy-duty bag.
- Features a zippered mesh pocket inside to further organize your small gear.
- Versatile enough to use as a daypack, grocery bag, or for other functions besides fishing.
- The waterproof zipper is durable and functions smoothly.
- Features a D-ring for loops to carry a rod, adding functionality.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some users may not like the smaller-sized opening when compared to other bags.
- Some users may want some more storage options inside of the main compartment for further organization capabilities.
- Some users may wish there were more attachment points for extra gear.
- Not the most inexpensive option on the market when compared to similar packs.
The Patagonia Stormfront 20L Sling Backpack is a durable, functional, and 100% waterproof option that is well-suited for fishermen who want a bag that is convenient and can stay out of the way while casting. Despite being expensive and lacking some internal organizational pockets, this bag can keep all of your gear dry in any weather conditions. This could be a good choice for fishermen who want an extremely durable and weather-protective pack, regardless of the price.