We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Patagonia Stealth Atom Sling and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 32
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Well-proportioned and functionally-placed pockets.
- Stylish and attractive look.
- Waterproof compartments for secure and safe storage.
- Expandable strap pocket for adjustability.
- Not bulky, but plenty of room for various items.
- Easy to click off and slide the pack around to the front for easy access.
- Gear attachments on the outside to hold basic items.
- Features a built-in dry pocket for electronic storage.
- New patterns are available for style.
- Comfortable fit and material.
- Can slide easily to the front for easy access.
- Can clip together in the chest portion for it to stay more secure.
- Features a little pocket in the front for convenient storage.
- Fold down fly for an impromptu work-station.
- Features a holder for your tips so you can easily spin them out and use.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- No place to store the unbuckled strap when not in use.
- The capacity may seem smaller than originally thought due to the outer dimensions.
- The pouch on the front of the strap can make it a tighter fit around the neck.
- The style of internal dividers doesn’t allow for secure storage, due to the items getting mixed around upon use.
- Some users may not find the strap comfortable due to material and fit.
The Patagonia Stealth Atom Sling is a functional, versatile, and adjustable fly fishing sling pack. The plethora of storage options and strap-adjustments makes this a top choice in terms of portable storage.