We’ve read the reviews across the web for the The North Face Purist Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: N/A (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.8 stars
Expert Rating: N/A stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 8
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very lightweight and soft for all-day comfort.
- Waterproof shell aids in blocking precipitation and wind.
- Able to layer easily over top of some base layers to add warmth on cold days.
- Technical enough for outdoor activities, but still comfortable for a cozy feeling.
- Provides great temperature regulation and full range of motion for mobility.
- Comes with ample pockets for storage for small items.
- Uses three-layer Gore-Tex to keep precipitation and wind out for full protection.
- The pass-through zippers lets you easily access the interior pockets.
- Constructed with a durable outer fabric for an abrasion-resistant jacket.
- Designed for integration with other Steep Series products for compatibility.
- Constructed with material that enhances a natural fit while moving for ample mobility.
- The two-way pockets allow for you to access the bib zippers so that you can reach your gear efficiently.
- The fit in the arms promotes mobility and remains comfortable during use.
- The Gore-Tex adds to the lifespan of the jacket for a long-lasting product.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The sizing runs a bit large, so you may need to try-on before purchasing.
- Some reports of the jacket fitting way too long on some users.
The North Face Purist Jacket for men is a durable, protective, and long-lasting jacket that is easily-layerable for a variety of conditions. Despite the length being a bit too long for some users, if you can find the right fit, this jacket will provide ample weather protection. The 3-layer Gore-Tex construction and the functionality have created a jacket that is suitable for all-day on the mountain.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1, 2, 3, 4.