We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Patagonia Untracked Pant – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 22
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Gore-Tex still provides breathability for temperature regulation.
- Waist tabs allow for adjustments on fit.
- Great fit that isn’t too slim, but isn’t too baggy, and allows for mobility.
- Partial leg-zips for ventilation.
- Lightweight, but remains durable for withstanding falls and debris.
- Gore-Tex provides weatherproof protection.
- Solid construction for long-lasting use.
- Waterproofing works well in all kinds of weather.
- 3-layer Gore-Tex construction for protection and durability.
- Works well in a variety of temperatures from freezing to warmer.
- Ankle gaiters work well to cinch in the heat and keep snow out.
- The articulation makes it a great choice for touring.
- The fit is simple, but works very well and is flattering.
- The belt on the waist is thick and stretchy, to provide customization of fit.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some issues with snow building up in the cuff.
The Patagonia Untracked Pant for men is a waterproof, durable, and protective pant that is well-suited for those who want a piece for a wide range of temperatures and conditions. Despite being expensive, this pant works well at keeping snow out, remaining highly-mobile, and keeping a flattering fit. This is a great option for those who don’t care about spending a little extra money for a long-lasting and performance-oriented pant.