We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Thule Rapid Traverse Foot Pack – 2 Pair and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 152
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Fits most cars extremely well for a secure fit that inspires confidence.
- Easy and quick to install for efficiency.
- Provides a solid crossbar for a secure mount.
- The integrated torque keys enhance the functionality and ease of use.
- The noise and mileage impact of using this product is very minimal when compared to other products on the market.
- Stylish and provides nice aesthetics while using.
- Provides reliable and consistent transportation for a sturdy choice.
- Very durable for a long-lasting product that can resist abrasions.
- Once you securely install the footprint, you don’t need to retighten it, showing the security and durability.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The directions are not very clear for the set-up, which may slow down some users.
- The instructions only use pictures instead of words, which is confusing for some users.
- Some reports of the easy slide bar on the bottom of the aeroblade needing better measuring for accuracy when installing.
- The instructions for installation are incorrect in terms of width spacing in regards to the crossbar, limiting the efficiency.
The Thule Rapid Traverse Foot Pack – 2 Pair is a durable, secure, and long-lasting product that will hold firm to the rack of your car for a long period of time. Despite the instructions being very confusing for set-up, once you get the foot pack properly installed, you won’t have to tighten it again – showing the secure fit, the sturdy hold, and the durability of this high-quality product.