We’ve read the reviews across the web for the YETI Hopper BackFlip 24L Soft Cooler and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 832
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very portable for easy transportation.
- Attention to detail and high-quality construction for durability.
- The straps make it easy to haul back and forth between destinations.
- The straps distribute weight to prevent any lopsided carrying.
- Able to fit plenty of food and drinks inside for compatibility.
- Very durable and bury to resist abrasions and wear-and-tear.
- Stays cold for multiple days for camping trips and added functionality.
- Very durable for long-term use.
- The straps on the side and front let you easily add attachments for functionality.
- The hardtop on the cooler provides extra seating or table area.
- Able to hold ice for more than 24 hours for convenience.
- The sturdy shell can hold its shape for a tough and burly cooler.
- Completely waterproof to protect against the elements.
- Provides an optional sternum and waist belt strap for functionality.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some issues with condensation happening on the outside of the bag after a few hours of use.
- The zipper can be hard to open which limits the ease of use.
- Very expensive when compared to other options on the market.
- The zippers are difficult to pull and tedious, limiting the convenience factor.
- The straps are stiff and some users may not find them comfortable enough while carrying.
- There are no extra storage pockets for added space to put your items securely.
- Expensive when compared to other similar coolers on the market.
The YETI Hopper BackFlip 24L Soft Cooler is a durable, heavy-duty, and functional option that is well-suited for camping trips where you need to keep items cool for multiple days. Despite being expensive and lacking external storage pockets, this cooler provides an easy mode of transportation, ample space for food and drinks, and durable material and construction for long-term use.