We’ve read the reviews across the web for the CamelBak Luxe 10L Backpack – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 143
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Thin and low profile for efficient use and lightweight carrying.
- The backpack has plenty of room for gear needed for serious trail runs.
- High-quality materials and construction.
- Reports of being high-quality, durable, aesthetic, and functional.
- Features a supportive fit and streamlined design for functionality and style.
- Works well in a variety of races like a self-supported adventure or an ultra-run, making it very versatile.
- Women’s specific mountain bike pack for converting effortlessly to a woman’s body shape.
- Features an on-off bite valve lever for easy use and convenience.
- The expandable outer pocket works well for packing a jacket or other gear quickly.
- Includes a tool compartment and helmet clip for gear storage and convenience.
- Contains seven liters of cargo storage to easily carry all of your gear.
- The stretch overflow accommodates gear easily, like stowing wet jackets.
- The reservoir efficiently delivers 20% more water per sip than the older models, letting you quickly become hydrated.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the tube lock bouncing around while carrying, which can be annoying.
- Some users get chafe marks from the arm straps since they rest directly under your armpit.
The CamelBak Luxe 10L Backpack for women is a functional, convenient, and lightweight backpack that is designed specifically for the adventurous woman in mind. With ample space for gear, a functional and convenient reservoir, and ergonomic shape, this backpack is a great choice for those who undergo self-supported adventures and ultra races.