We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Salomon XA Pro 3D CS WP Running Shoe – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 437
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The durability of this shoe creates a long-lasting option for many seasons.
- Great build quality and construction for a long-lasting product.
- The speed lacing is quick and holds up well for long days on the trail.
- The construction and the traction make this work on a variety of terrain.
- The grip on the bottom of the shoe works very well on slippery surfaces and a variety of terrain.
- The lacing system is quick and efficient for easy use.
- The hard toe cap protects your toes from external debris and abrasions.
- The updated midsole stays in better condition for a longer period of time, enhancing the longevity of the shoe.
- The waterproofing has worked well in a variety of conditions and protects your feet.
- Work well as both a lifestyle shoe and a trail shoe for versatility and functionality.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The shoes need a few hours to break-in for the heel and toe box area.
- Might not fit the best for those who have wider feet.
- Despite being very weatherproof, this makes them not as breathable as other choices.
- The waterproofing material is kind of loud while using.
- The shoe is a bit stiff at first, so they can take a while to break in.
- Since the shoe is similar to a hiking boot, it can be a bit bulky in terms of trail runners and minimalist shoes.
- If the laces ever did break, they are hard to replace.
The Salomon XA Pro 3D CS WP Running Shoe for men is a versatile, high-grip, and waterproof option that works well for a variety of conditions. The main downside of the shoe include taking a little while to break in, but once you get past that point, this running shoe is comfortable for both on the roads and on the trails. This could be a good choice for runners who are looking for a high-quality, durable, and stylish option.