We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Dragon NFX2 Goggles and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 193
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The quick change provides efficiency.
- Comfortable and looks nice for a stylish appearance.
- The foam construction is comfortable and durable for long lasting use.
- The low-light lenses work well during dimly lit skiing.
- The hard plastic venting panel is very durable for tough use.
- Provides efficiency for quick lens swapping.
- The frameless technology is stylish and works well on a variety of faces.
- The coating to the lenses prevents scratches and abrasions.
- Helmet compatible for efficiency and functionality.
- The swiftlock lens interchange ensures you are ready for all different kinds of weather.
- Comes in multiple styles and colors for personalization.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The goggles might not feel the most durable compared to other options.
- Does not provide the best peripheral vision compared to other options.
- Does not have the best venting mechanism and can fog in humid weather.
- Might not provide enough lateral or peripheral vision for certain face shapes.
- The lens is not the most durable compared to other options.
- The replacement costs of lenses are pretty high compared to other options.
The Dragon NFX2 Goggles is a highly compatible, stylish, and efficient product that works well in many different weather conditions and many different types of faces. Despite not being the most durable compared to other options, these goggles are comfortable for long days on the mountain.