We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Fjallraven Kajka 75L Backpack and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 52
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Provides great support for heavy loads.
- The straps can be adjusted to create a personalized fit.
- High quality materials and construction for a long-lasting backpack.
- Comes with a rain cover for ample protection against storms and inclement weather.
- The suspension system distributes the weight very well for all-day comfort.
- Highly compressible for easy transportation and packing.
- Carries a lot of the weight in the hips to provide ample comfort and weight-distribution abilities.
- Easy and quick to adjust the height for customization of fit.
- Contains plenty of pockets for easy gear storage and security.
- The hip belt provides comfort and easy weight distribution for functionality.
- The upper and lower backpack sections are divided for added organization.
- The removable top cover can be used as a waist or chest bag for functionality.
- Contains a rain cover for extra protection and reflectors for safety while hiking.
- Four snaps can change the width of the shoulder straps for comfort and ease of use.
- Combines durability, ample capacity, and comfort into one backpack.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Not the lightest option when compared to other choices on the market.
- Despite being one size fits all, it might not work for all body shapes.
- Heavier compared to other 75L packs on the market.
- The mesh hip pockets, although breathable, can catch on items and snag.
- On the higher end of the price spectrum compared to other choices.
The Fjallraven Kajka 75L Backpack is a durable, functional, and heavy-duty pack that works well for carrying heavy loads long distances – and doing so comfortably. With plenty of pockets, ample adjustability, and cargo space to hold tons of gear, this could be a good backpack for those who frequently go backpacking and don’t mind the extra weight.