We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Helinox Beach Chair and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 176
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very comfortable for all-day use.
- Lightweight and portable for easy transportation.
- The headrest supports your neck and head for total comfort and ergonomic support.
- Versatile for use during camping trips or single-day outings.
- The chair is extremely easy to set-up for beginner use.
- Very lightweight for easy transportation.
- This chair evenly distributes your weight for a comfortable and supported feel.
- The legs are bent so the chair does not sink into any type of terrain, increasing the stability and versatility.
- The chair is easily collapsible and small when packed, making it easy to bring on short trips.
- The chair is made of ripstop polyester for increased durability.
- Provides ample ventilation for use during summer days.
- The stability-to-size ratio is confidence-inspiring for use on uneven terrain.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The chair sits very low to the ground, making it hard for some users to quickly stand up.
- There are no arm-rests, which can reduce the overall comfort for some users.
- At the high-end of the price range when compared to other chairs.
- Despite providing some head support, the neck support might not be sturdy enough for some users’ preferences.
The Helinox Beach Chair is a comfortable, lightweight, and easy-to-use chair that makes for an easily-transportable option for camping trips and single-day excursions. If you are looking for a lightweight chair that provides ample stability and breathability for its size, this beach chair can do just that.