We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Hyperlite Mountain Gear UltaMid 4 and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 43
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very lightweight for ease of use.
- The steps to put the tent together are very easy for a fast and quick set up and take down.
- Can easily patch the material to keep the tent functional for a long time.
- Roomy for a comfortable night’s sleep.
- Provides the ability to add a floorless mesh insert for bug season functionality.
- Features enough protection and warmth to use during all four seasons.
- The seams are fully sealed with a waterproof zipper for full weather protection.
- Versatile to use during many activities with a different amount of people.
- The outer material is very durable for abrasion-resistance and weather protection.
- Provides enough protection and versatility to use all-year-round.
- Contains two peak vents that provide ample ventilation and breathability during humid temperatures.
- You have the option to adjust the height for increased ventilation or protection during inclement weather.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- At the higher end of the price spectrum, so might be too expensive for some users.
The Hyperlite Mountain Gear UltaMid 4 is a protective, durable, and versatile tent that can protect you from inclement weather all-year-round. With a roomy interior that can provide comfort after a long day in the mountains, this tent is spacious, easy to set up and take down, and best of all, extremely lightweight.