We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Intuition Pro Tongue Liner – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 18
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Maintains stiffness required for skiing performance.
- Holds precision for jumps during intense skiing conditions.
- They mold quickly and efficiently for ease of use.
- Provide warmth for how thin they are.
- Keeps your feet comfortable during a full day of skiing.
- The closed cell-foam can easily mold to your foot for comfort.
- More resistant to packing out than other options, for increased durability.
- Prevents common comfort issues like ankle pinching and banging your shins.
- Features 7mm of foam that can accommodate thinner foam or a thicker footbed depending on your preference.
- Provides ample performance capabilities for athletes looking to do aggressive skiing.
- You can easily order these liners online and mold them at your home for ease-of-use.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Could potentially be too stiff for guys with smaller body shapes.
- You might have to size-down to get the correct fit.
- When compared to other intuition liners, this is very hard, so it might take some getting used to.
- The liners are very stiff, so you will need to custom-fit them to get a comfortable shape for your foot.
- Not as soft and quickly-moldable as other options on the market.
The Intuition Pro Tongue Liner for men is a moldable, comfortable, and aggressive option that works well for advanced skiers who want to get a high-performing and aggressive liner for their boots. Despite being a little stiff for some people, once you get used to the fit, this liner will provide a performance-oriented fit that can help you on the toughest of runs.