We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Kokatat Bahia Tour Personal Flotation Device and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 82
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Fits snug without being too constricting.
- The material is thick and abrasion-resistant for durability.
- Features five adjustable straps for complete personalization of fit.
- Contains broad arm-openings for ample mobility.
- Lightweight and comfortable for all-day use.
- Features reflective strips on the front and back for extra safety.
- Provides stability for a secure and confidence-inspiring fit.
- High-quality materials and construction for long-term use.
- Lightweight for all-day comfort.
- Contains plenty of pockets for secure storage.
- Very comfortable and can be easily adjusted for a personalized fit.
- The shoulders contain neoprene padding for ample comfort.
- Features a water-resistant pocket for more valuable items.
- The lower back panels can dial in for a snug and secure fit.
- Durable to withstand tough use and abrasions over time.
- Features a mesh panel for ventilation and breathability.
- Contains a 4-way lash tab for easy access and functionality.
- Holds up great after prolonged use and many seasons.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Does not contain a waterproof pocket for a phone.
- Some users wish there were more pockets that could securely hold valuables and were waterproof.
- Can feel a bit bulky compared to other options.
- Not the best looking or the most stylish when compared to other PFDs.
The Kokatat Bahia Tour Personal Flotation Device is a durable, comfortable, and adjustable option that works well for a variety of conditions and provides ample functionality. Even though it is not the most stylish, this personal flotation device is highly breathable, adjustable, and lightweight for all-day comfort.