We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Norrona Trollveggen Gore-Tex Pro Jacket – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 25
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very strong and durable for abrasion-resistance.
- Contains a special hood for protection from inclement weather.
- Contains extra length for full protection during activities.
- Features armpit zippers for additional breathability and ventilation for temperature regulation.
- Contains extra front pockets for gear storage and security.
- The color is vibrant and stylish for personalization and a good aesthetic.
- Lightweight for all-day comfort.
- Breathable for ample ventilation.
- Contains a secondary main zipper that lets you widen the torso fit for ample layering abilities.
- Durable for abrasion resistance and weather protection.
- The hood and the cuffs help to seal out the weather from getting inside of the jacket.
- Features extra adjustability to get the correct fit.
- Contains plenty of features for technical use in the mountains.
- Versatile materials and construction to use in a variety of weather conditions.
- The fit of the long torso and spacious arms makes it versatile for use in a variety of terrain.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The new version is longer than previous models, so you might need to try on the jacket before purchasing.
- Not the lightest option on the market.
- At the higher end of the price spectrum when compared to other similar choices.
The Norrona Trollveggen Gore-Tex Pro Jacket for men is a durable, weather-protective, and adjustable option that provides plenty of strength and heavy-duty abilities for alpine adventures. Despite being a bit heavier and more expensive than other options, this jacket is a burly choice for tough weather conditions and activities.