We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Osprey Packs Aura AG 50L Backpack – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 78
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very comfortable for all-day use.
- Provides plenty of support when carrying heavy loads.
- Features a functional pocket placement for ease of use.
- Hugs your hips and keeps the weight off of your shoulders during use.
- Highly adjustable to customize the fit of your pack to your exact body type.
- The bottom section is easy and efficient storage for your sleeping bag.
- Features stretchy mesh exterior pockets to hold gear quickly.
- Provides versatility to use for various trip lengths.
- Contains an internal hydration reservoir sleeve to hold a bladder.
- Features compression straps on the stretch pockets to keep your gear safe and secure.
- The brain of the backpack is detachable for additional functionality.
- Contains two zippered front pockets for easy storage.
- The hip belt has plenty of padding for comfort against your hip bones.
- Contains water bottle pockets for quick hydration on-the-go.
- Provides plenty of breathability for ample ventilation.
- Comfortable for carrying heavy loads during long treks.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The hip belt pockets will not be big enough to hold some gear.
- Some users may wish that there were more external gear loops on the outside for extra compatibility.
- Heavier when compared to other similar options on the market.
- If your trip is over 4 nights long, this backpack might be too small for your needs.
- Only has top access which can limit compatibility and functionality.
The Osprey Packs Aura AG 50L Backpack for women is a functional, adjustable, and comfortable option that works well for all-day use. Versatility allows this backpack to function as a day pack, overnight backpack, or multi-day option. Most importantly, it carries loads very comfortably.