We’ve read the reviews across the web for the YETI Hopper Flip 8 Cooler – 2.1gal and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 96 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.7 stars
Expert Rating: 5 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 2137
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very durable for long-lasting use over many seasons.
- The zipper is heavy duty and durable to prevent unzipping during use and leaking out cold air.
- Insulates well to keep your food and drinks cold during warm temperatures.
- Comfortable to carry and transport between the car and the campsite.
- Compatible while using in a kayak or boat on the water.
- Comes with multiple handles for carrying versatility.
- The build is stylish and low profile for use on and off the trail.
- The dry hide shell is waterproof for protecting your drinks and food.
- The attachment points add functionality for bringing along small tools and gear items.
- Easy to pack and organize for any type of excursion for increased user-friendliness.
- The zipper is leakproof and air-tight to provide a secure seal.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Expensive compared to other coolers on the market.
- Some reports of the internal space being too small to fit everything you may need for a weekend trip.
- The capacity might be too small for packing drinks and food for more than a one-day trip.
The YETI Hopper Flip 8 Cooler – 2.1gal is a durable, efficient, and comfortable option that works well for transporting a few drinks and keeping them cold for multiple hours while on a day trip. For outdoorsmen and women who enjoy having an easy-to-use, functional, and durable cooler, this could be a good choice.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1, 2.