We’ve read the reviews across the web for the POC Auric Cut Helmet and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 85
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The construction has room underneath to fit a small beanie for extra warmth.
- Contains vents for extra breathability and ventilation during warmer days.
- Features high quality materials and construction for a long lasting product.
- The snug fit prevents the helmet from moving around and slipping during use.
- Contains safety features to keep you protected and confident while skiing down the mountain.
- Lightweight enough to use during touring without being too heavy.
- Very breathable to regulate your temperature during the shoulder seasons.
- Adds barely any weight when you have the helmet clipped to your pack during transportation.
- The construction of the padding of the helmet aids in protecting the user’s head in the event of a rotational impact.
- Features an easy-to-access venting system that provides ample breathability during warmer days.
- The helmet provides an incredible fit that is both snug and comfortable for all-day use.
- The weight of the helmet is comfortable on both the ascent or descent for added functionality.
- The construction of the helmet prevents any pressure points or hot spots while wearing.
- The helmet is a great value for the quality that you get.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The color online might appear slightly different than when it arrives in person.
- The ear flaps might press down a little too tightly and put pressure on your ears.
- The helmet might feel too heavy for some users’ preferences.
- The sizing of the helmet fits larger than other options, so you might need to try on before purchasing.
- The goggle clip might not be the most durable security system, and could potentially break after prolonged use.
- The tabs to open and close the goggle vents might be a bit tedious to use with gloves on.
The POC Auric Cut Helmet is a breathable, comfortable, and high-quality option that can work well in a variety of weather conditions for all-day use. Even though there are some questions about the fit of the helmet, once you find the size that works for you, this helmet will provide ample protection, ventilation, and a snug fit that can keep your head secure for all-day use on the slopes.