We’ve read the reviews across the web for the POC Cornea Goggles and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 14
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Fits very well with POC helmet.
- Looks stylish.
- Lenses are great for multiple conditions.
- High quality in style and protection.
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment for durability.
- The silicone-lined strap helps the goggles stay in place.
- Triple-layer face foam provides comfort.
- Able to switch out lenses to accommodate a wide range of face shapes.
- Great peripheral vision.
- Very comfortable and provides a secure fit.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of leaking water in through the goggles.
- Not the best value, since it is very expensive.
The POC Cornea Goggles are stylish, protective, and have technical properties to ensure high visibility in multiple conditions. The high price point makes it an investment, but the comfort, anti-scratch properties, and peripheral vision can justify the cost for dedicated skiers and snowboarders.