We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Simms VaporTread Boot – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 11
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Compatible with waders for additional fishing compatibility.
- The outer sole provides plenty of traction on various surfaces.
- Protects your feet from feeling sharp objects or tough rocks while walking.
- Comfortable for all-day use, preventing any hot spots or pressure points.
- The gravel guard is located in the right position for ease-of-use.
- Features high-quality materials and construction for a long-lasting product.
- Lightweight for all-day comfort and ease of use.
- Durable to withstand tough and long-term use.
- Has a sensitive feel so you can remain agile on your feet and feel the trail’s terrain.
- The low-profile stud is low-profile for a sleek look and is more durable than the longer counterpart.
- The dual-density midsole provides shock absorption to protect your joints from excessive pounding.
- The synthetic leather outer material is waterproof for weather protection.
- The high-volume construction provides support for protection for your feet and joints.
- The Neoprene liner provides ample warmth during cold months.
- Contains a gravel-guard hook for added compatibility and protection.
- Very fast-drying after getting wet for multi-day comfort.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- These boots take a little bit longer to dry them off after getting consistently wet.
- The traction is better on dry trails, so it might not be the choice for consistently-wet climates.
- The ankle wrap and construction are uncomfortable for all-day use.
- Not the most stable when compared to other options on the market.
The Simms VaporTread Boot for women is a compatible, comfortable, and supportive option that works well for all-day use. Despite the traction being better on dry trails, the durability, waterproofing, and lightweight construction make this a long-lasting and protective boot for a variety of conditions.