We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Tecnica Cochise 130 DYN Ski Boot – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 11
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Comfortable right away for minimal break-in time.
- Very durable to last many seasons and use against tough terrain.
- Features tech-binding capabilities for enhanced compatibility.
- Provides both comfort and warmth for boots that work all-day-long in the winter months.
- Versatile to use for a variety of outdoor activities, like touring, skiing, and walking.
- Compatible with both alpine and tech bindings for enhanced versatility.
- The construction and materials make this a performance-oriented boot for serious skiers.
- The liner and the construction of the boot provide a snug and secure fit.
- There are touring and alpine soles available for ample customization.
- The heat-moldable liner provides a personalized fit for your foot shape.
- The fitting system provides plenty of adjustment options for a wide range of foot shapes.
- Durable for use in all terrain and weather conditions.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Heavier when compared to other similar options.
- The walk mode is slightly limited, reducing the functionality of this boot.
- Does not work well for use as a true back country touring boot due to the weight and limited range of motion.
- At the heavier end of the weight spectrum, so not as efficient or comfortable for walking or relaxing in.
The Tecnica Cochise 130 DYN Ski Boot for men is a durable, customizable, and adjustable boot that works well for use in tough terrain. Despite being a bit heavy and having a limited ‘walk’ mode, this boot can be used in a variety of activities in tough terrain and conditions, showing the versatility and heavy-duty nature of this boot.