We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Thule Pulse Alpine Cargo Box and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 346
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Install and uninstall easily on most vehicles for ample functionality.
- Low profile and sleek for a stylish look.
- The clamps securely stay in place during prolonged use.
- The locks keep your valuables safe, dry, and protected.
- Works well for vehicles with limited space for plenty of mounting capabilities.
- Uses high-quality materials and construction for enhanced durability.
- The ABS plastic outer material is resistant to impacts and abrasion for a long-lasting product.
- The material protects against inclement weather and harsh UV rays for use in a variety of climates.
- Comes with two load straps with anchor points to securely hold the cargo box.
- Slim and aerodynamic to enhance your fuel efficiency.
- The easy-grip hardware makes the installation fast and easy.
- Works very well for skiers, since this cargo box holds up to 6 pairs of skis for weekend trips.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The rack does not a car without adjustable rail crossbars , which limits the versatility.
- Might be a little bulky and heavy for one person to move on their own.
- Attaching and removing the box from the car can be a bit tedious, since it only opens from the passenger side, limiting the efficiency.
- Might not fit as much as other cargo box options, but works well for carrying athletic gear and oddly-shaped items.
The Thule Pulse Alpine Cargo Box is a durable, efficient, and aerodynamic option that can keep your sports gear safe, valuables dry, and fuel efficiency high. Despite not having a very high carrying capacity for all of your gear, this cargo box can work well to store skis, poles, and other sporting accessories that would be too bulky to fit in your trunk.