We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Backcountry Timpanogos Tech Fleece Hoodie – Men’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: N/A (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.5 stars
Expert Rating: N/A stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 17
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Wind-resistant to keep you warm and protected against light winds.
- Snug and comfortable fit while still being mobile and stretchy.
- The chest pocket provides easy access for convenient storage.
- The hood fits under a helmet to aid in warmth during outdoor activities.
- Versatile to use in a wide variety of weather conditions to keep you warm and comfortable.
- The thumb holes provide extra functionality and warmth for cold weather conditions.
- The hood is fitted and comfortable to keep you warm and protect you from the elements.
- Plenty of pockets for ample storage opportunities.
- The thumb holes prevent the sleeves from bunching up during activities.
- The fleece is soft and comfortable against your skin for all-day comfort.
- Works well as a mid layer option to add extra warmth on cold days.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some users may wish the torso and arm length was a little bit longer.
- Might not fit wider body types as well as slim body types, so you might want to try-on before purchasing.
The Backcountry Timpanogos Tech Fleece Hoodie for men is a versatile, temperature-regulating, and comfortable option that works well for a variety of activities and outdoor conditions. Stylish enough to wear around town or on the trail, this hoodie provides ample weather protection, warmth, and weather-resistance to succeed in various climates.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.