We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Backcountry x Black Diamond Stone Garden Crag Backpack and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 0
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Relatively small for carrying gear for a climbing day trip.
- This pack works extremely well to haul ropes and hardware over tough terrain.
- The main compartment has multiple entry points for added efficiency.
- Features the main compartment and 3 additional pockets for ample storage of gear.
- The chest strap is adjustable for a precise and personalized fit.
- The bottom pocket functions well to store worn shoes or dirty items that you want to keep separate.
- Features gear loops on the exterior of the pack for quick and easy attachment of gear.
- This bag can stand up on its own for added efficiency and functionality.
- The bag is minimalistic and simple for a sleek and stylish look.
- The outer material is tough and resistant to rough terrain.
- The J-zipper lets you quickly unzip the pack and see all of your gear without having to take everything out.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The bag might be too small to fit all of your necessary climbing gear.
- The hip belt lacks some padding, making it less comfortable for carrying long distances.
The Backcountry x Black Diamond Stone Garden Crag Backpack is a durable, tough, and functional option that works well for hauling gear over tough terrain for single-day trips. Despite lacking some hip-belt padding, this crag backpack is specifically designed for transporting climbing gear, organizing your equipment, and withstanding rough conditions.