We’ve read the reviews across the web for the La Sportiva Futura Climbing Shoe – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 48
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Provides ample support and user confidence on technical climbs.
- The toe box is wide enough to comfortably fit your feet in.
- Provides plenty of grip on overhung boulder problems.
- Works well for aggressive climbing and experienced climbers.
- The fast-lacing lets you easily get in and out of the shoe quickly.
- Comfortable for all-day use.
- The downturned and asymmetrical shape of the toe box helps you easily grip on overhung surfaces.
- Very sensitive for ample feeling on tough problems and terrain.
- Can securely grip on small and slippery holds.
- This shoe works well for any type of modern climbing, like sport and bouldering.
- Works well for smearing and edging due to the shape and the construction.
- The fit of the shoe works well on steep climbing routes for ample confidence.
- Easy to get on and off for added efficiency.
- The rubber wraps over the tip of the toe for ample protection.
- The soft and supple upper material is malleable and conforms to your foot shape.
- The midsole is able to retain the shape over the entire lifespan of the shoe.
- The Futura can heel hook and smear with precision and security.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- You might need to size-up in order to get the correct fit your foot.
- The shoe runs wider than other options on the market, which can take some getting used to and might not fit some foot shapes.
- Expensive when compared to other options on the market.
- The no-edge technology might not work well for every climber.
The La Sportiva Futura Climbing Shoe for women is a secure, comfortable, and versatile shoe that can work well on various types of modern climbing. Despite being expensive compared to other options, the sensitivity allows climbers to easily feel the terrain for performance-oriented climbing.