We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Black Diamond Dawn Patrol 15L Backpack and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 46
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Holds everything you may need for a day on the slopes.
- Functional to work with an added hydration bladder for all-day use.
- The top compartment can provide extra organization to safely hold goggles or sunglasses.
- Comes in a variety of colors for added personalization.
- The size is effective for side country or backcountry trips.
- Lightweight for added efficiency and all-day comfort.
- Provides stability during intense exercise.
- Contains an insulated hose pocket to keep your bladder hose from freezing in cold temperatures.
- The pack opens wide for easy access.
- The diagonal ski carry is functional, easy-to-use, and provides additional efficiency.
- The pack is well-built for long-lasting use.
- The pack is compact for a sleek and non-bulky fit.
- The weight of the pack is very light for all-day comfort while carrying.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The sizing may be off for users who are of a taller build since the straps might fit awkwardly.
- Does not contain a designated water or bladder hold for added functionality.
- The pack lacks tie-downs to secure small gear items.
The Black Diamond Dawn Patrol 15L Backpack is a lightweight, functional, and comfortable option that works for all-day ski trips in the side country or backcountry. Despite the sizing of the straps being off for tall users, this backpack provides ample organization, durability, and style for multiple ski seasons.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.