We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Hestra Power Heater Glove and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 45
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The leather is high-quality and durable on tough terrain.
- Easy to access the temperature button while using.
- The gloves are easy to charge when not wearing.
- Provides ample mobility and dexterity for use during activities.
- The glove still works well and provides warmth and light protection even when the heat is turned off.
- The electrical heat works to keep your hands warm in cold conditions.
- The fingers are all insulated with polyester for additional warmth.
- Features three warmth settings to choose from depending on the outside temperature.
- Weather-resistant to keep your hands dry and warm during light precipitation and wind.
- The battery is long-lasting for a full day on the slopes.
- Designed for natural motion of the hand in mind for ample mobility and comfort while using.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Expensive when compared to other similar gloves on the market.
- You may need to size-up to ensure the fit of the gloves is not too tight for comfortable use.
- The wrist opening is very tight and can be tedious to open and close.
- Some reports of users saying the gloves did not keep their hands warm in 30 degrees Fahrenheit temperatures while skiing.
- Some reports of these gloves not offering as much warmth as some users need for their winter excursions.
- The heat setting does not get as warm as other gloves, so it may not provide enough warmth for very cold conditions.
- At the high end of the price spectrum when compared to the competition.
- Some customers stated that the gloves did not warm properly as they should.
- The cuff is not big enough to go over winter coats.
The Hestra Power Heater Glove is a glove that is designed to provide three different settings of warmth based on the current outdoor conditions and preferences of the wearer. However, there are some concerns with this heated glove not turning on and working correctly, not providing enough heat during cold weather, and being too snug to fit properly. If you find that the glove provides enough heat for your needs and you try-on before purchasing, this heater glove can be a good choice.