We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Burton F-Stop 28L Camera Backpack and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 87 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.6 stars
Expert Rating: 3.7 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 32
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Provides easy and quick access to the main compartment.
- Features plenty of padding and adjustable straps to balance the load for efficient carrying.
- Features 3 external pockets for plenty of gear storage.
- The ridged back provides stability and comfort while holding heavy items of gear.
- The backpack is comfortable for all-day use.
- Contains plenty of room to hold ample camera and tech gear.
- Features exterior pockets for ample accessibility.
- Features a detachable powder guard that keeps out inclement weather and precipitation.
- Contains an adjustable padded divider system that you can customize for your own gear.
- The outer material is durable and weather-resistant.
- Features a thin open/cinch pocket on the front of the pack for easy storage of small items for quick access.
- Contains shovel and ice-pick pockets for backcountry use.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Does not feature a pocket on the waist strap for quick storage of small gear items.
- Might be too big for short day-trips due to the ample internal storage space.
- Does not contain a rain cover for added weather protection.
- The weight of the pack is heavy, so will not work as a minimalist day-pack.
- Does not feature a designated laptop sleeve or compartment for tech-compatibility.
- Expensive when compared to other similar options on the market.
The Burton F-Stop 28L Camera Backpack is a functional, accessible, and durable option that works well for carrying heavy gear. Despite being heavy and more expensive than other similar choices on the market, this backpack can be a good choice for tech users who want to carry multiple pieces of gear, whether that be around town on a mild day or on a hike in inclement weather.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1, 2, 3.