We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Peak Design Everyday 30L Camera Backpack and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 644
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Carries heavier weights very comfortably for all-day ease-of-use.
- Sturdy and stable to protect your gear while carrying.
- The material is soft and supple for all-day comfort.
- The closure system is secure but also easy to use with one hand.
- Features little pockets on the side for convenient and easy storage.
- The 3 handles make it easy and effective to carry the backpack and pick up off of a surface quickly.
- Features high-quality materials and construction for a long-lasting product.
- Features high-quality material and design for a long-lasting and functional product.
- Stylish and beautiful for use around the town or for bringing a backpack to your office.
- There are various ways to access the main compartment of your bag to quickly take out or put back your gear.
- Versatile organization to effectively separate your gear.
- The adjustable sternum strap can be stowed to a connection point on the shoulder strap to keep it from getting in your way while walking.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The base of the backpack does not contain sufficient padding to protect your gear against tough terrain.
- The straps are stiff and can be uncomfortable while carrying for a long period of time.
- The bag is only 30 liters when fully expanded, which means it may not hold enough tech-gear or travel items as you may need.
- The bag might poke out of the top a little bit when fully packed, exposing the interior contents of your pack.
- At the higher end of the price spectrum when compared to other backpacks.
- Smaller lenses might move around the interior of your bag if the dividers are not set-up properly.
- The sternum strap is not easy to adjust on-the-go, causing reduced functionality.
The Peak Design Everyday 30L Camera Backpack is a comfortable, organized, and functional pack that works well for organizing camera gear, separating small tech items, and protecting the internal components in tough weather conditions. For those who want a high-quality, durable, and long-lasting pack, this is a good choice.