We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Db The Carryall 40L Duffel and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 2
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Works well for carrying your gear during a long weekend trip.
- The exterior material is durable and can withstand tough terrain.
- The EVA back panel provides support and comfort for carrying heavy loads.
- Features mesh storage in the main compartment for organization of small gear items.
- The main zipper can be secured with a TSA combination lock for additional protection.
- Carry-on approved for efficiency and ease while flying.
- The bottom of the bag can easily integrate with other company items, adding to the pack’s functionality.
- Stylish for use around town due to the high-quality materials and construction.
- Contains an additional shoe compartment for storing dirty or smelly shoes after use.
- Versatile to use as a duffel bag or as a backpack for easy carrying options.
- The hand grips can be stashed away by shortening the straps to prevent them from hitting you while you walk.
- Features plenty of storage options for organization and secure gear holdling.
- The main storage is easy to access for quick efficiency.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The straps might be too wide for comfortable carrying.
- Does not have a shoulder sling for true duffel-style carrying.
The Db The Carryall 40L Duffel is a versatile, stylish, and functional option that works well for weekend trips and carrying around the city. Despite not having a shoulder sling for the duffel bag compatibility, this carryall is TSA approved, works well for flying and weekend excursions, and has various secure storage pockets to organize and hold all of your necessary gear and small items.