We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Easton EC90 SL Stem and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 29
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Stiff and provides stability during use.
- Pairs well with the EC70 or EC90 seatpost for additional compatibility.
- Minimizes vibrations for a comfortable and smooth ride.
- Road chatter and noise is reduced for a smooth and comfortable ride.
- Strong and durable while remaining lightweight.
- The installation of the stem is easy and fast.
- Provides a smooth ride for long-term use.
- Aerodynamic and sleek for a performance-oriented ride.
- Durable for long-lasting use over multiple seasons.
- Provides ample comfort for multi-hour cycling routes.
- The flat aero tops are comfortable to hold for added functionality.
- Sharp impacts are reduced to prevent muscle fatigue and improve control of the bike.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The stem may not be compatible with GPS Garmin mounts for added functionality.
- At the high end of the price spectrum when compared to other similar choices.
The Easton EC90 SL Stem is aerodynamic, lightweight, and durable for a smooth and comfortable ride. Despite being expensive when compared to other choices, this stem provides ample compatibility with seat posts, reduces muscle fatigue, and increases durability for long-term use over multiple seasons.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.