We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Evolv Limited Edition Kai Lightner Signature Shaman Climbing Shoe and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 7
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Grips small edges well for a stable climb.
- Aggressive enough to smear on edges and keep your holds.
- Grippy enough to hold well on various kinds of terrain.
- Stiff to provide ample support and security.
- Durable for long-lasting use over multiple seasons.
- Versatile enough to work well on gym routes and outdoor climbing.
- Features rubber on the toe and heel area for extra stickiness.
- The closures provide a snug and secure fit to cinch down on your foot.
- Provides agility for small spaces and lightweight climbing.
- Features a synthetic upper for extra breathability.
- Efficient for toe-hooking to provide a snug hold.
- Features extra rubber for added protection and grip.
- Versatile to use in a wide variety of climbing conditions.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the heel digging into the back of your ankle, which can be uncomfortable for some foot types.
- The toe box is slightly narrower than previous models, which can be too small for some foot shapes.
- The sizing of these shoes is slightly different from previous models, making it difficult to find the correct size online.
The Evolv Limited Edition Kai Lightner Signature Shaman Climbing Shoe is a versatile, performance-oriented, and high-grip shoe that can keep you securely on the wall in a variety of conditions. Despite having some sizing issues, this climbing shoe provides ample performance benefits on indoor walls and outdoor climbing routes.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.