We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Gregory Baltoro 75L Backpack and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 188
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very comfortable for carrying over short and long distances.
- The pockets provide ample organization qualities.
- The back panel provides plenty of support for heavy loads.
- Features water bottle pockets for added efficiency while on the trail.
- The hip belt is comfortable and can be adjusted to find the perfect fit.
- Comfortable for all-day carrying.
- The large zipper allows for easy and efficient access.
- Works well for carrying heavy weight during long treks.
- Contains plenty of pockets for ample storage of gear.
- The hip belt and shoulder harness are comfortable and high-quality.
- Features a detachable top lid for extra storage capabilities.
- The hip belt maintains its shape even when carrying heavy loads.
- Supports your back and distributes weight evenly while carrying heavy loads.
- Features hydration ports on either side of the pack for added efficiency.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The hip belt pockets may be too small to fit some of your gear items.
- The straps are narrower than the previous models, which can make them more uncomfortable to grasp.
- The hip clip is smaller than the previous model and can be more tedious to use.
- The weight of the pack is heavy when compared to similar choices on the market.
- The extra-supportive foam can feel stiff and awkward for the first few uses.
The Gregory Baltoro 75L Backpack is a functional, organized, and comfortable option that works well for carrying heavy loads over any distance. Despite being at the higher end of the weight spectrum, this backpack is designed for serious backpackers and hikers who want plenty of gear storage, adequate support, and high-quality shoulder straps and hip belt.