We’ve read the reviews across the web for the HOKA ONE ONE Bondi 6 Running Shoe – Men’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 86 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.6 stars
Expert Rating: 3.7 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 2453
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very comfortable for all-day and long-term use.
- Provides plenty of ventilation and breathability on warm days.
- Provides cushioning and a wide toe box for users who need extra support.
- The heel construction is protective and durable on rough terrain.
- Features some extra spring in the toe box for easy walking capabilities.
- Very responsive for an agile and tactile feel on the road and trails.
- A great option for those who are injury-prone runners or who need extra cushioning.
- The performance of the shoe is consistent on a variety of terrain.
- The full-length EVA midsole helps absorb tough impacts.
- The redesigned rubber outsole provides additional support, durability, and less weight when compared to the previous model.
- The heel counter provides a snug and secure fit on your foot.
- The sock liner is soft and comfortable against your skin.
- Durable and tough for long-lasting use.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- At the high end of the price spectrum when compared to other running shoes.
- The shoes can feel clunky if you are used to more minimal options.
- Some users may not like the chunky and boxy aesthetic.
- Heavier than other HOKA models on the market today.
The HOKA ONE ONE Bondi 6 Running Shoe for men is a cushioned, comfortable, and durable option that is specifically designed for runners who have frequent injuries or need a little extra support for their foot shape. Despite some people not liking the chunky aesthetic, if you personally enjoy the style of this shoe, you will enjoy the comfort, ventilation, and support that it provides on the roads and trails.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.