We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Under Armour Fat Tire GTX Hiking Boot – Men’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 462
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Lightweight but remains durable for long-term use.
- The tread is aggressive for use on a variety of surfaces, including wet or slick terrain.
- Versatile for all-around use while on the trail or walking around town.
- The BOA dial provides complete personalisation of fit.
- The insoles help the hygiene and prevent odor from building in the shoes.
- Very cushioned to provide ample comfort over long distances.
- The midsole provides plenty of cushioning for protection and support.
- Water and windproof for complete weather protection to keep your feet dry.
- The BOA system is highly adjustable to provide a snug and secure fit.
- The cushioning absorbs shock while running or hiking for ample joint support.
- The tall heel prevents any ankle rolls on uneven terrain.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Does not contain ample toe protection for some rough terrain.
- The soles are comfortable and plenty aggressive, but might not provide the most durability when compared to other heavy-duty options.
- The sizing runs a little small, so you may want to try-on in person before purchasing.
The Under Armour Fat Tire GTX Hiking Boot for men is a durable, supportive, and weatherproof option that will keep your feet dry and comfortable during long days on the trail. Once you find the correct size for your foot, this boot will protect your foot and ankle from tough and uneven terrain.