We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Marmot Trestles 30 Sleeping Bag: 30 Degree Synthetic – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 196
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The material of the bag is soft against your skin and warm in cold weather.
- Uses a Mummy style to seal in all the warmth, but still has enough room so you can sleep on your back or side.
- The zipper on the side goes all the way down for increased efficiency.
- Contains a stash pocket so you can easily store small gear items.
- Comes with a stuff sack for easy transportation during long trips.
- Features extra padding on the bottom to keep you warm against the cold ground.
- Comfortable for long-term use.
- Provides an excellent value for the high-quality product that you get.
- Plenty warm and comfortable enough for summer camping and 3-season use.
- Blocks wind effectively during overnight use.
- Comes with a compression sack so you can compress the bag down small for transportation.
- Very comfortable due to the extra space to move around and adjust while sleeping.
- Contains a full-length and half-length zipper for increased functionality.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The bag does not pack down very small compared to the competition.
- Heavy when compared to other sleeping bags on the market.
- Not the warmest choice when constantly sleeping in winter conditions.
The Marmot Trestles 30 Sleeping Bag: 30 Degree Synthetic for women is a comfortable, soft, and padded option that works well for 3-season camping. This sleeping bag may not provide enough warmth during winter weather or compress down very small, so it might not be the best choice for alpine adventurers or those who carry a small backpack. However, if you are looking for a comfortable bag that lets you move around while sleeping, this could be a good choice.