We’ve read the reviews across the web for the NRS El Grande Paco Sleeping Pad and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 60
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Provides extra thickness and foam for comfort against the hard ground.
- Versatile to use as a camp chair and a sleeping pad.
- Very durable to last multiple camping seasons.
- Can withstand tough terrain for increased durability and stability.
- Very comfortable for all-night use.
- Extremely durable to last multiple seasons and withstand abrasions.
- The foam is thick and cushioned to provide comfort against bumpy ground surfaces.
- Works very well for those who frequently go car camping due to the weight and padding.
- The pad is hypo-allergenic and easy to clean for increased efficiency.
- Provides ample warmth for sleeping on cold ground during winter months.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might be too short for users who are over 6 feet tall.
- Users need to close the valve tightly to ensure water and other dirt do not get inside of the pad in between uses.
- Might be too heavy for carrying long distances and backpacking.
- The pad is too short for people who are over 6 feet tall, reducing the functionality.
- Harder to adjust the comfort and support levels compared to other pads on the market.
- The inflation valves are more tedious to use than other pads in the competition.
The NRS El Grande Paco Sleeping Pad is a durable, comfortable, and warm option that works well for year-round car campers. If you frequently sleep on-the-go and want a padded, cushioned, and versatile option that can provide comfort on different kinds of terrain, this could be a good choice.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.