We’ve read the reviews across the web for the POP Paddleboards POP-Up Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 13
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very easy to use for beginners or experts in the water.
- Stable and easy to use on choppy water.
- The carrying bag makes it easy to transport and carry over distances.
- Doesn’t take a long time at all to pump up, contributing to the ease of use.
- Very easy to set up and put away for functionality.
- Works well in a variety of environments for versatility.
- Offers a blend of stability and versatility for almost any condition.
- Features a vibrant design and aerodynamic shape that adds to the sleek style of the board.
- Built for comfort and stability for a variety of conditions.
- The design and construction are great for beginners.
- Reasonably priced for the high-quality you get.
- Buoyant and stable to stay afloat in various weather conditions.
- Very large traction pad for ample foot grip.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the pad being too heavy with all of the gear included, like the paddle and pump.
- The pack isn’t very ergonomic for easy transportation over distances.
- Not the best choice for lightweight users who are under 120 pounds due to the weight and construction.
The POP Paddleboards POP-Up Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard is an easy-to-use, stable, and good choice for beginner paddleboard users. Despite not being the best choice for lightweight users, this inflatable stand-up paddleboard could be a good choice for those who want a buoyant, durable, and beginner-friendly choice for a variety of water conditions.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.