We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Race Face Next 3/4in Riser Handlebar and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 28
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Comfortable for all-day use.
- Stylish for an aesthetic look on the road.
- The feel of the handlebar makes it easy to use and maneuver.
- Lightweight for easy handling with your bike.
- The construction and materials are high-quality for long-lasting use.
- Stiff and technical during complicated biking sections.
- The width is very functional for those who are of smaller stature or who have shorter arms.
- Works well for cross-country rides due to the construction.
- The upsweep helps you stay aerodynamic and fast while using the handlebars.
- The anti-crush clamp increases the durability of the handlebar.
- The 9-degree angle makes the handlebars easy to grab and steer.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some reports of the handlebars not being as durable as other options on the market.
- Expensive when compared to other options on the market.
- A more minimal upsweep would make it more comfortable on the wrists for long-term use.
The Race Face Next 3/4in Riser Handlebar is an easy-to-use, cross-country-specific, and aerodynamic option that is comfortable for all-day use. Although this handlebar is at the high end of the price spectrum, if you are looking for a cross-country handlebar that excels at downhill use, this could be a good choice.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.