We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Scott Helmet Symbol 2 Plus and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 19
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Provides plenty of protection to keep your head safe during crashes.
- The ventilation prevents your head from overheating or getting too cold during the day.
- The MIPS provides protection against rotational head impacts.
- The ventilation prevents the goggles from fogging during intense use.
- The adjustable dial makes it easy and effective to quickly change the fit.
- Provides enough room to wear a balaclava or tight hat underneath for added warmth.
- Contains ample cushioning for all-day comfort and protection.
- Very comfortable for all-day use.
- Easy and quick to adjust to change the fit and tightness while on-the-go.
- Contains great hearing ability for added functionality while on the mountain.
- Provides plenty of breathability and ventilation for use during warm days.
- Warm to keep your temperature regulated in cold conditions.
- The newer look is more low profile and stylish than the previous year.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The sizing runs a bit small, so you may need to try-on in-person.
- Not the lightest when compared to other options, so it might be a bit heavy to wear during all-day use.
The Scott Helmet Symbol 2 Plus is a durable, protective, and well-ventilated helmet that works well in keeping your head safe from rotational impacts and keeping your body temperature at an optimal level during intense exercise. Although you may need to try on this helmet in-person before purchasing, once you find the perfect fit, this helmet will provide ample protection, comfort, and adjustability for all-day use.