We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Kastle TX82 Ski and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 1
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very lightweight compared to other options.
- Very versatile in many conditions.
- Stable and lightweight.
- Performs precise and sharp turns on any terrain.
- The technology decreases chatter and vibrations.
- The design allows for efficient turn initiation.
- Great downhill performance, and great for backcountry skiers who want quick ascents.
- Able to use efficiently at ski mountaineering or simple backcountry.
- The front part of the ski lets you float above the snow.
- The tail can withstand loaded pressure from the user (e.g. a backpack).
- Able to adjust quickly to different types of snow on the go.
- Bindings are easy to engage.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Not as good on compact snow as an all-mountain ski.
- Designed for backcountry, and can meet the upper limits of performance capabilities while using for other modes of skiing.
- Not great for descents in deep powder.
The Kastle TX82 Ski is a lightweight, versatile, and precise ski that is ideally suited for backcountry use. Despite not being as good on compact snow as other options and not great in deep powder, the ability of this ski to perform extremely well in variable backcountry terrain makes this an incredible choice for alpine touring.