We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Shred Optics Simplify Goggles and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 81
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Provides enhanced glare reduction for use in sunny conditions.
- The widened frame provides a huge field of vision for added functionality.
- The peripheral vision adds safety while on the mountain.
- The construction and colors are stylish and aesthetic for good looks on and off the slopes.
- Features high-quality construction and materials for long-lasting use over multiple seasons.
- Versatile enough to work day and night for added safety in a variety of conditions.
- The fit is comfortable and secure for all-day use.
- Contains an anti-fog lens for clear vision in humid conditions.
- The goggle strap is compatible with a helmet for added functionality.
- The lenses add to the contrast to improve your vision while riding.
- The lens style is sleek and virtually frameless to prevent any bulkiness on your face.
- The strap is grippy to prevent any slipping during use.
- Each frame comes with a second lens for added functionality.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The downside to the strap being so high-grip is that it can be tedious and time-consuming to adjust while on-the-go.
The Shred Optics Simplify Goggles are durable, high-quality, and high-vision for confidence while on the mountain in a wide variety of conditions over multiple seasons. As soon as you get used to the adjustments of the goggles, you will love the protection, adjustability, and peripheral vision that these goggles offer.