We’ve read the reviews across the web for the POC Orb Clarity Goggles and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 40
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Very scratch-resistant for long-lasting clarity.
- Compatible with a POC helmet, adding to the ease-of-use of these goggles.
- Presents a large field of view so you can see everything while skiing or snowboarding.
- Features a snug and secure fit for confidence during runs.
- Comfortable for all-day use on the slopes.
- The goggles do not fog up during use, adding to the enhanced clarity.
- Durable to last for multiple skiing or snowboarding seasons.
- You can easily snap off the lenses if they occasionally fog up, adding to the functionality.
- Provides plenty of clarity in a wide variety of conditions.
- Comes in five different color variations for complete personalization.
- Features an expansive field of view in all directions to help you easily and quickly see while skiing and snowboarding.
- The lens-changing system is easy-to-use and intuitive.
- Features three lens color choices for versatility depending on the outside conditions.
- Uses an anti-fog treatment to prevent any distortion or fogging during use.
- Contains comfortable foam that does not pinch or dig into your skin.
The POC Orb Clarity Goggles are crystal-clear, secure, and comfortable goggles that stay on your face during all-day use – and remain comfortable while doing so. With an expansive field of vision and high-definition optics, you can feel confident while wearing these stylish goggles on or off of the mountain.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1.