We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Vasque Talus Trek Low UltraDry Hiking Shoe – Women’s and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: 81 (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.2 stars
Expert Rating: 3.8 stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 78
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- True to size to make finding the correct fit easy while purchasing online or in-person.
- Provides plenty of support to keep your feet and joints comfortable while walking long distances.
- The toe box is roomy for all-day comfort.
- Versatile to wear for both recreational hiking and daily use.
- Comes in a variety of colors for complete personalization.
- The materials and construction are high-quality for long-lasting use.
- Comfortable for all-day use on the road or on the trails.
- Provides stability to support your ankles on unstable ground.
- Provides plenty of traction on wet or uneven terrain.
- The midsole is a molded EVA material for ample support.
- Contains enough support for carrying a heavy backpack over long distances.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might be too bulky for those needing a lightweight and minimalist shoe.
- The leather upper can absorb water during prolonged precipitation, not making this the best choice for inclement weather.
- Does not have the most breathability when compared to other lightweight choices.
- Does not have the best traction on slippery slabs.
The Vasque Talus Trek Low UltraDry Hiking Shoe for women is a stable, supportive, and comfortable option that keeps your ankles and joints protected on uneven and tough terrain. Despite not having the best breathability or weather protection, this shoe works well for fairly mild and dry weather.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1, 2.