We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Arc’teryx Alpha SL Pant – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 10
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Lightweight for all-day comfort and layering abilities.
- The pant zips make it easy to take on and off without having to remove your shoes, adding to the functionality.
- Very easy to stuff or fit in different-sized daypacks.
- Waterproof to keep you dry during inclement weather.
- Durable for use in tough conditions and rough terrain.
- Features a crampon patch on each leg to protect from sharp points.
- The interior material prevents the pant from sticking to other layers, adding in the comfort.
- Features waterproof zippers to aid in the weatherproofing and keeping you dry.
- Articulated and mobile enough to provide a full range of motion.
- The full zip aids in temperature regulation.
- Features a full zip to make it easy to take on and off quickly.
- Versatile to layer and use in a wide range of weather conditions.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Might not fit well for those who have shorter legs, so you may need to try-on before purchasing.
- At the high end of the price spectrum when compared to other options.
- These pants are heavy when compared to other similar choices on the market.
The Arc’teryx Alpha SL Pant for women is a versatile, waterproof, and mobile option that works well in keeping you dry and comfortable for all-day hikes. Once you find the perfect fit for your body type, this pant will regulate your temperature, provide durability, and is lightweight for all-day comfort.