We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL2 MtnGLO Tent: 2-Person 3-Season and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 48
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The footprint is small, making it versatile to pitch almost anywhere.
- Features two zippers on the entry for ease-of-use.
- Lightweight for carrying and packing on long trips.
- The ability to roll the doors up increases airflow and breathability on warm days.
- The fly keeps you and your gear dry when completely zipped up, providing weather protection.
- Features gear pockets and a vestibule for ample storage.
- You can build an awning with trekking poles, increasing the functionality of this tent for camping.
- Very lightweight for easy carrying and packing abilities.
- The two-door and vestibule layout increases the floor space and livability factor.
- Ventilates well to prevent moisture buildup and overheating on warm days and nights.
- Provides plenty of weather protection during inclement rain and wind.
- Features high-quality materials and construction for enhanced reliability and confidence during use.
- Combines floor space and weight into a functional and two-person-compatible tent.
- Extremely functional for 2-person use.
- Freestanding set-up, making it easy to pitch on a variety of terrain.
- The awning provides functionality for ventilation, cooking, and easy in-and-out of the tent.
- The vestibules provide enough space for a 65L backpack for extended hiking and camping trips.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The tent might be a bit small for two bigger-sized people who each have their own sleeping pads and bags.
- The tent materials are thinner than other choices on the market, potentially reducing the warmth and durability.
- The harsh reflection off of the exterior of the tent can be annoying to some users.
- At the high end of the price spectrum, making this tent is a real financial investment.
The Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL2 MtnGLO Tent: 2-Person 3-Season is a versatile option that works well for car camping, long-distance hiking, backpacking, and weekend trips. With two-person functionality, plenty of interior space, and weather protection, this tent is a good choice to bring nearly all-year-round for outdoor adventures. If you are looking for an easy-to-use, temperature-regulating, and lightweight tent, this could be a smart option.