We’ve read the reviews across the web for the BioLite FirePit and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 643
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The electrical cords are small and easy to manage, making for increased efficiency.
- The fan is adjustable and easy to change based on your heat preferences.
- The battery is long-lasting for multi-day use during weekend excursions.
- Does not require as much wood as a traditional fire, reducing waste and supplies.
- Cooks your food fast to save time while making meals.
- The construction of the fire-pit reduces smoke, letting people easily sit around the fire.
- Comes with folding legs for easy transport and packability.
- The trap door at the bottom of the stove body makes it easy to dump out the ashes and clean after use.
- Comes with grill attachments to burn wood or charcoal, adding to the functionality.
- This Bluetooth fire-pit system is easy to use and high-tech and easily convertible into a grill.
- The Air Jets help oxygen reach the fire, creating flames quickly and efficiently.
- Features a removable ash tray for easy clean-up and hygiene.
- The battery life for the fan can reach 24 hours at the low setting, making for long-lasting use.
- Lightweight and portable for transportation and storage capabilities.
- Keeps heat and stray embers from coming out of the fire-pit, keeping the entire apparatus clean and tidy.
- Versatile to work as a backyard fire pit or hibachi grill, letting you entertain in a variety of circumstances.
- The hibachi-style grill makes it easy to cook a variety of foods with ease.
- The carry cover recharges the battery from solar power, helping increase the energy efficiency.
- The X-ray mesh lets people view the fire from a variety of angles.
- This fire-pit is versatile enough to use charcoal and wood, increasing the compatibility.
- The battery pack is versatile to charge other electronics and phones while sitting around the fire.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Some users complain the apparatus rusts quickly and easily after minimal outdoor use.
- Some reports of this fire-pit not being the most durable when compared to other options.
- You can’t generate power from heat, reducing the functionality of this fire-pit.
- This fire-pit does not give off as much heat as a traditional fire.
- Might be too small to use for bigger groups and families due to the medium-sized construction.
- Not the best option for sitting around a campfire and warming up your hands and feet due to the construction of this fire-pit.
- There is some slight noise when the fire is on max level, which can be annoying to some users.
The BioLite FirePit is easy-to-use, functional, and adjustable for cooking food, sitting around a fire, and using in a variety of outdoor conditions. Even though it has some durability concerns in terms of rust, this fire-pit is versatile, clean, and lightweight.