We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Filson 24-Hour Tin Briefcase and summarize the results below:
PeakScore: N/A (out of 100)
User Rating: 4.8 stars
Expert Rating: N/A stars
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 167
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Works well for carrying and organizing work items to your office.
- The strap is comfortable for carrying the bag while walking on foot.
- The leather is high-quality and long-lasting.
- Versatile for a work bag or casual use.
- The pockets are functionally placed and can help compartmentalize your gear.
- Features plenty of room for most laptop sizes and additional electronic gear.
- Professional and stylish-looking for everyday office use.
- Very durable to use as an everyday bag for multiple years.
- The look and feel is classic and timeless for an always-stylish look.
- The leather straps are soft and easy to grab while on-the-go.
- Spacious to hold and organize ample gear for trips to the office.
- The waxed canvas outer material is durable without being bulky.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Adding a leather strap to the bag costs an additional $80, increasing the expensive price of this bag.
- If you overload the bag, it can get uncomfortable carrying around for long periods of time.
- This bag is only lightly waxed when compared to other Filson products, meaning you may need to re-wax the outer material after prolonged use.
- The big teeth on the zippers can scratch your electronics in your bag if you are not careful.
The Filson 24-Hour Tin Briefcase is a durable, stylish, and functional option that works well for carrying your work items to the office day-in and day-out. With a timeless and classic look, this briefcase can be used for multiple years, organizing your gear in separate compartments, providing a comfortable shoulder strap, and waxed exterior for a do-it-all option.
Note: User and expert rankings were reviewed across the web. Some expert reviews include these: 1, 2.