We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Osprey Packs Kresta 30L Backpack – Women’s and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 15
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- Features two compartments to let you separate wet and dry clothing.
- Comfortable for all-day use.
- The compartments and pockets are easily accessible.
- The back compartment is roomy and has plenty of space for layers and gear.
- The straps are easy for clipping on extra gear and using quickly.
- Features attachments to carry either skis or a snowboard for extra efficiency.
- Contains a separate pouch in the front for all of your avalanche and safety gear.
- The front pocket has adequate space for plenty of gear.
- Features a microfleece goggle pocket to prevent any scratches.
- The stowable helmet carry is easy to use and contains plenty of space for storage.
- Features access through the back panel for easy access.
- Features suspended mesh material in the shoulders and back panel for additional ventilation.
- The hipbelt is padded and supportive for carrying heavy loads.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- The helmet pocket might be a bit small for some gear.
- The pocket on the helmet can be difficult to use quickly and efficiently.
- The zippers on the hip belt can be difficult to open and close while wearing the pack.
- The 30L is a great size for day trips, but might be too small for overnight excursions.
The Osprey Packs Kresta 30L Backpack for women is an adjustable, lightweight, and functional option that works well for single-day trips out in the wild. Even though this pack might be a bit small for multi-day excursions, the features, comfortable fit, and accessible pockets make this a solid choice for all-day adventures.