We’ve read the reviews across the web for the Helinox Chair Two Rocker and summarize the results below:
Number of Ratings Reviewed: 227
Pros & Cons
Reasons to buy:
- The high back makes this chair very comfortable for all-day use.
- The chair feet does not dig in on soft surfaces, helping the stability.
- Very sturdy and stable for withstanding tough terrain.
- Features high-quality materials and construction for long-term use.
- Collapsible for easy transportation.
- Very easy to set-up for beginner use.
- Provides a rocking ability for added comfort.
- The two rails are removable for added functionality.
- Comfortable for multiple hours of sitting and resting.
- Takes up very little room in your vehicle or during bike packing.
- Offers plenty of neck and back support for those who need some additional stability.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- Does not pack down as light or as small as the original Helinox chair, which reduces the functionality.
- Some reports of this chair being too low to the ground for some users’ preferences.
- At the high-end of the price spectrum when compared to other chairs.
- The narrow profile might not work for some bigger-sized users.
- The rocking feature might be a little awkward for taller people.
The Helinox Chair Two Rocker is a supportive, comfortable, and transportable option that works well for those who frequently camp or go on weekend trips. For outdoor adventurers who want a stable, easy-to-use, and high-quality option, this could be a smart choice.